Providing Attentive, Strategic Counsel To Clients Since 1985
Happy State Bank Office
- Litigation, Trial, and Appellate Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Contract Negotiation
Born and raised in Iowa Park, Texas, Grant moved to Amarillo and joined Morgan Williamson immediately after graduating from Baylor Law School. Grant and his wife, Caitlin (who is also a litigator), enjoy wrangling their toddler, Grant, Jr., reading books, playing sports, and traveling.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 2013
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- B.B.A. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2022
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Amarillo Area Young Lawyers Association
- Amarillo Area Foundation Catalyst Board Member
- Super Lawyer 2022, 2023
- Rising Star 2022, 2023
- St. Stephen’s United Methodist Church
- Youth Baseball League volunteer coach
- Archer v. Allison, 2014 Tex. App. LEXIS 13364 (Tex. App.—Amarillo, November 4, 2014, no pet.).
- Archer v. Allison, 2015 Tex. App. LEXIS 12361 (Tex. App.—Amarillo, December 3, 2015, pet. denied).
- McNutt v. Bhakta-BCP Mgmt. LLC, 2016 Tex. App. LEXIS 10702 (Tex. App.—Eastland, September 30, 2016, no pet.).
- Manning v. Branum, 2017 Tex. App. LEXIS 8818 (Tex. App.—Amarillo, September 18, 2017, pet. denied).
- LoCascio v. Mongrain, 2019 Tex. App. LEXIS 8795 (Tex. App.—Amarillo, September 30, 2019, no pet.).
- Hunsaker v. Richardson, 610 S.W.3d 151 (Tex. App.—Eastland 2020, pet. denied).
- 2027 S. Austin St., LLC v. LaTour Condos., Inc., 2021 Tex. App. LEXIS 2005 (Tex. App.—Amarillo, Mar. 17, 2021, pet. denied).
- Mr. W Fireworks, Inc. v. 731 Props., LLC, 2022 Tex. App. LEXIS 3113 (Tex. App.—Amarillo, May 9, 2022, pet. denied).
- Wichita County District Attorney’s Office, Clerk, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, Clerk, 2012